You can't find the button 'New Field' and tab 'Add Other Fields' to add new fields in adaptation mode.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center XXX (XXX represents the work centre name).
- Select the view YYY (YYY represents the name of the view).
- Go to the Adapt and select Edit Master Layout.
- Hover over field ZZZ (ZZZ represents any field).
- Click on '+' and select Add Fields.
Now you can see a new popup where the button 'New Field' and tab 'Add Other Fields' is missing as shown below.
Your user is flagged as a Development User in the system backend. There could be two causes for this:
- You are assigned to the PDI work centres.
- You have previously logged into the Cloud Application Studio.
This is the expected system behaviour when using PDI users for adaptation. Its not recommended to use the PDI users for adaptation purposes.
Please use a Business User to perform such actions.
New field, Add other fields, adapt , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem