You find that the description of Assets, Liabilities, Equity in Financial Statement Two Years Report are displayed as Zeroes.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics workcenter.
Navigate to the Design reports View
Select the Report - Financial Statements - Two Years report(FINGLAU04_Q0002).
Enter the parameters are Default selection for the company and the relevant set of books.
In the description of Assets, Liabilities, Equity the data is not properly translated and instead, it shows random numbers.
Whereas in the system in English, the system displays correct data.
The Configuration for the translation of the accounts is not set up.
Since each company has a different structure, the system does not translate it automatically.
Go to Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Navigate to the Overview .
- Select activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Click on Edit financial reporting structures.
- Choose the Click on the Translate button.
- Here you can select English as Target language and indicate the translation for each line with data in the Source language column.
After this, execute the Report - Financial Statements - Two Years report(FINGLAU04_Q0002) and it will display the correct translation of the description.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA , Analytics Content , Problem