- During New Hire Activities, DocuSign email is generating a strange email address.
- The DocuSign panel shows an odd email address such as "firstname.lastname@example.org", or a similar email string, instead of the candidate's email.
- DocuSign will send an email notification to email@example.com with a link to view and sign your documents.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- If the following is seen, firstname.lastname@example.org, it means email was not properly determined by the system.
- The email field was mapped with an incorrect key:
- The email address field is blank for the affected candidate(s) in On-boarding:
The appropriate email key in On-boarding should be mapped using EMail key:
DocuSign, Odd, Generated, Notification, Panel, token, authorization, OBD, SF, Success Factors , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DSN , DocuSign , Problem