- Replicating from Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) to SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) using SRS.
- After applying Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) Patches, stored procedure sp_SybSetLogforReplTable is no longer there.
- To resolve the missing procedure, followed the instructions in this document, SAP Replication Server Options 15.7.1, (step 4 Applying Microsoft SQL Server Patches) to regenerate the objects in the MSSQL system resource database. That approach failed and server_admin is failing with the following error:
Command <server_admin> failed - Could not connect to <mssql.PDB> because:Can't connect to PDB
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for Microsoft SQL Server 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) 15.7.1 & 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 & 16.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
RAM; sp_SybSetLogforReplTable ; 2536849 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.