The following error message is displayed when accessing the Licenses tab in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC);
- [Application Error]:Error: Attempting to get value from invalid JSON object
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.19.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Menu - System - Monitor - License
- Click Actual
- Observe the error
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
This issue is resolved in SAP Analytics Cloud Wave 2019.2.0.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem