While attempting to Access Manage Career Site Builder from Admin Center, the following error message appears:
Role Missing Permissions
You do not have permission to access Career Site Builder.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Admin Center
- Select Manage Career Site Builder
- CSB page loads then the error appears
RBP is enabled in CSB however, there is no role configured in CSB for the affected user or the assigned role is missing some permissions.
There are two Choices:
- Turn off the the RBP in CSB. (Note this will give full access to all users who have access to CSB.)
- Admin User logs into CSB from Admin Center or Command Center
- Scroll down to Roles, and disable the CSB Role Based Permission slider.
- Keep the RBP in CSB but make sure that all users have a role assigned, whether it be CSB admin (all access) or a previously defined role with restricted access.
Please check this page to see how to add roles for Career Site Builder.
An important point is to make sure to give access to the corresponding locales and brands and not only the feature being permissioned. For example, giving access to pages without giving permissions to the locales the pages are published in will not grant access to the pages and will result in the error above.
- Locales: You can grant the role permissions for any locale enabled for the site. For example, you may want to configure different roles for users who can edit pages in the en_US locale and those who can edit pages in other locales.
- Brands: You can grant the role permissions for any configured site brands. Use this where different groups of recruiters should only be able to access pages for certain brands.
2396697 - How to Add Roles for Career Site Builder
Recruiting, Career Site Builder, Permissions , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem