- Ded.-Interest u/s 24 filed in Infotype 0584 is set to zero when saved , when Final Lettable Value is not entered for a Wholly let out House Property
- System does accept the interest under Section 24, without lettable value
- IT0584 is saved while putting interest under sec 24 for wholly let out house property in infotype 584, without putting the lettable value, however shows zero amount u/s 24 interest field.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
IT0584,Section 24,Income from House Property,Interest , deduction , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.