The Inventory valuation is processed but it is completed with errors. Below is the error message in the 'Processed With Errors' Tab of Actual Cost Rollup Run.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Inventory Valuation Work Center.
- Select the Actual Cost Rollup View.
- Click on Show all Runs.
- Highlight the row for the run XYZ (where XYZ stands for the run number).
- Click on the Execution ID.
- In details, navigate to the Processed with Errors tab.
- Highlight the row of the error to see the detailed error description.
There is no Goods Receipt postings happened for the Material under Error.
Navigate to Inventory Valuation Work Center.
- Select Materials under Master Data.
- Search for the Material under error.
- Select the Row which has the Business Residence for which error occured.
- Click on 'View Cost History' Button.
- Select the Period/Year for which the Rollup Run was created and hit 'Enter'.
- We could see, there is no Goods Receipt happened i.e. a quantity is considered. In the current state it'll show zero, which means no quantity postings happened.
To resolve the issue, there should be a Receipt with some quantity should happened for the period. Once done, a new rollup run needs to be created to overcome the issue.
2538749 - Error Message 'Material ABC in business residence DEF has no Items'
Actual Cost Rollup, Inventory Valuation, Zero Quantity Posting , KBA , SRD-FIN-INV , Inventory , Problem