- SAP Transportation Management with a Freight Unit (FU) that has multiple stages, where one stage is assigned to a Freight Booking (FB).
- A FO is generated to handle a stage preceding or succeeding the FB stage, where there is one or more additional stage between the FO and FB.
- When displaying or editing the FB, the FO is not listed as one of the Predecessor Documents or Successor Documents under the Transportation Dependencies tab.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709, 1809
/SCMTMS/TOR ROOT LOG_SUCC_TOR, /SCMTMS/TOR ROOT LOG_PRED_TOR, /SCMTMS/CL_TOR_C_ROOT_LOGSUC Association , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.