- Is it currently possible to use the Business Address that is entered in the location foundation object and use this info in a rule.
- You are trying to retrieve and find the Business Address location in a rule, but no matter what rule parameter you use you are unable to find it.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- It is currently not possible to pull the Business Address information from location foundation object into a rule.
- Currently no matter what base object/parameter you use during creation of a rule it will give you this info. See image below and note how the Business Address is not shown under location in the rule creation.
- Currently the only standard address info that can be used in rule design is home address base object.
location, business address, rule , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , Problem