What should I select when creating a scheduled integration with Source and Destination SuccessFactors?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Integration Center;
- Click on Create -> More Integration Types;
- You will get a pop up with a bunch of options:
To create a Scheduled Integration with Source and Destination as SuccessFactors, you should select the options:
- Trigger Type: Scheduled;
- Source Type: SuccessFactors;
- Destination Type: SuccessFactors;
- Format: OData
If you want to check all other possible combinations, please check the article 2748290.
Integration, Center, Type, More, SuccessFactors, Odata, Source, Destination, Trigger, Scheduled, Format, OData , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , How To