- SAP Transportation Management Optimizer Planning - Dry Run Scenario
- You have a business requirement to plan a trip from the last location of the previous trip.
- A dry run must be fetched from the final Destination Location of the last Executed freight order (FO) to the Source Location of the current FO.
- However, in context determination, the Executed FO are not considered in the planning.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- S/4 HANA 1709+ Embedded Transportation Management
tm planning fail executed execution truck stop stage loc location consulting , KBA , TM-PLN-VSR-OPP , Optimizer Preprocessing/Postprocessing , TM-PLN , Planning , TM-PLN-VSR-OPT , Optimizer , TM-PLN-VSR , Vehicle Scheduling and Routing (VSR) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.