- Cannot upload ABAP dataflow.
- Can generate the ABAP file to the specified directory, but upload doesn't work.
- Error: "The ABAP program <Z_ABAP_ PROGRAM_NAME> for ABAP data flow <dataflow_name> (datastore <datastore_name>) was not uploaded: < Function /SAPDS/UPLOAD: RFC_ABAP_MESSAGE, Processing terminated)- Processing terminated[SAP NWRFC 721][SAP Partner 752 ][server][username] >."
- Other ABAP programs were able to be uploaded in the same system, different client.
- All authorizations have been granted.
- No errors on the SAP application side.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services all versions
KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.