- Is it possible to hide past Employment Header after rehiring terminate user with new employment?
- How to permission past employment header after rehiring terminate user with new employment?
- How to permission employment header for user with Multiple employments?
*Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.*
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Global Assignment/Concurrent Employment
From 1H 2020, it is no longer possible to hide other employments in the Employee Profile Header and using RBP or Target Population is no longer applicable.
The system will display all active and inactive employments in the Employee Profile Header which users to toggle between - except for the user in self. An employee will not be able to view the radio buttons in their own profile header.
Permissions are not needed to see if the employee has multiple employments. However, Permissions are needed to view the data when selecting one of the Employments from the Employee Profile Header.
ECT-112493, New employment , Cocurrent Employment, Target population, RBP, permission, Hide , header, Multiple Profiles, PP3 Header, Terminate, INC0083467 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment & Termination Details) , LOD-SF-EC-CGA , Global Assignment & Concurrent Employment , Product Enhancement