When you got to print preview of a job requisition you can see a border around the Job description.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open A job Requisition
- Select internal or external Posting Preview
- Send to printer
- A border will appear around the Job Requisition.
A border has been configured in the Theme Manager
In order to remove the border around the job description you will need to update the theme you are using. This can be done using the following steps
- Go to Admin Center
- Search for Theme Manager
- Select the Theme you are using
- Go to Fine Tune -> Placemat -> Border colour
- Delete the Border colour or change to White (#FFFFFF)
- Set Use Shadow to "No".
Border around Job Details, Print Preview Border, Border , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem