In calibration session, when a rating change is made for the employee that had a manager change, the changed rating is not actually saved.
SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
Reproducing the Issue
- PM form is in calibration step and this is a collaborative step;
- Change manager for the employee in this step;
- Go to calibration, change the rating for this employee who had a manager change;
- The rating appears to change in the calibration session as expected, and it shows saved without any error when saving the session;
- Then exit the session and go back in, the rating reverts back to the previous rating. It means the rating was really not changed.
When a calibration session is activated, the Performance Management form owner is noted down in Calibration. However, if Calibration is in a collaborative step of the performance review process, when there is manager change and rating change, the information is not updated in Calibration since collaborative step has at least two step owners. It can lead to rating saving issues. This is the current limitation when performance forms have C step.
The workaround is to first deactivate and then reactivate the session.
Calibration session, C step, change rating , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-PM , Calibrating with Performance Form Data , Problem