SEPA country set up has been done in OY13, but when trying to add the new SEPA mandate in master data the error message SEPA184: "Creditor ID is invalid: country is not SEPA participating country" occurs.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP Fiori
error message SEPA184, SEPA country, SEPA mandate, OY13, view v_t005sepa, UCI (creditor ID) length and checking rule, ISO code SM30, v_t005sepa, SEPA146 , KBA , CA-BK , Bank , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.