- You post a invoice splitting the quantity between the PO reference tab and the Material tab.
- When raising a Subsequent credit inserting amount or quantity greater then the invoiced up to date, error messages M8079 "Reversal value greater than value invoiced to date" or M8080 "Reversal quantity greater than quantity invoiced to date" are raised respectively.
- This scenario happens via MIRO and MIR7 transactions, and postings coming from BAPIs and IDocs.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, M8080, M8 080, M8079, M8 079, subsequent credit, PO Reference, Reversal, Material tab, tabs, abas, credito subsequente, pedido de compras, referencia , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-IV-LIV-PP , Preliminary Posting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.