After disabling Apply With LinkedIn 2.0 within Integration Center, the button is still available in the Career Site.
SAP Product Support Recruiting Management - All Versions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center -> Integration Center.
- Security Center -> LinkedIn Account Setup.
- Uncheck the "Enable Customer LinkedIn Account" button.
- Go to the Career Site and search for a Job Req
- See the option to apply using LinkedIn it's still available.
The system can take a while to update the configuration and remove the button in the Career Site.
Since this can take a while, wait for few minutes and try hard reload the page. If the configuration does not change, please engage Customer Product Support.
Disable LinkdeIn 2.0; Unable to Disable; Turn Off LinkedIn; LinkedIn 2.0; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Problem