When trying to create an asset in the Manage Fixed Assets app the error AY159 'Customizing inconsistency - missing/incorrect entry in table T093B' is raised.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the Manage Fixed Assets app.
- Try to display asset classes.
The preliminary steps have not been completed from scope item J62.
Complete 2.4 Preliminary Steps as detailed in the Best Practices Guide.
- Please enter the transfer date in the Make Company Code Settings app.
- In test script J62, you must satisfy the prerequisite mentioned under the Prerequisite - Preliminary Steps - Validate Asset Accounting System Readiness section. You must confirm that the Takeover Date is filled before starting AA testing in the Legacy Data Transfer section.
- Please use the app Make Company Code Settings - Asset Accounting-Specific and maintain LDT segment for company codes
- Note After the initial content activation is finalized, you must define a take-over date. This defines the current fiscal year and last closed fiscal year in Asset Accounting. The takeover date is critical for system processing, as it identifies the point in time that old asset values are loaded. For Cloud systems, this is usually the prior year end day. For example, if the system is in FY-2017 and the company is on a standard calendar Fiscal Year, the TAKEOVER DATE is 12/31/2016. Caution This implies the loading of old legacy assets is as of the Year End 2016.
J62 FAA_CMP Legacy date system readiness S4_PC , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , Problem