- Workflow1: All publications are stuck in running state.
- Workflow 2: Also cannot "Send To" any documents to any inboxes. These are seen pending in temporary storage.
- Normal report refresh and normal scheduling works fine. Only publications are impacted.
- Issue started recently before which everything was working fine.
- No patch updates or maintenance performed.
- Checked all servers and services and they are all in good health.
- Tried creating new AJS server [with publishing and destination schedule servcies] and APS server [ with publishing and post publishing services] - but issue persists.
- End to end Logs (KBA 1861180 ) for both workflows did not show any significant errors.
- SAP BI Platform 4.2 SP5
- Windows Server 2012 R2
Publications, running, send to inbox, pending , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.