- How to reset a user account in SuccessFactors
- Is it possible to perform a mass reset of user accounts?
- A user has exceeded the number of allowable logon attempts set in the password policy and can no longer log in
Reproducing the Issue
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Once the number of logon attempts has been exceeded, the user won't be able to log in until an admin resets the account.
How to Reset a User Account
For steps to reset a user account, follow the Help Portal information on Resetting Accounts.
Mass Reset of User Accounts
There is no available option allowing a mass reset of blocked user accounts. A possible workaround is to:
- Clean all the search filters via the Reset User Account page
- Click Search Users
- All the available users will be shown in the screen, one in each row. On the left side of each user is a check mark you can use to mark all the users you would like to reset
- Check all the users and click Reset Selected Users
KB article 2088527 - Passwords: How to reset user passwords Individually or Globally
sf, success factors, PLT, biz x, bizx, bulk, massive , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To