How to find who are the operators of a Job Requisition using AdHoc report.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
NOTE: First you need to have permissions to execute Recruiting Reports. Check this article on how to grant Recruiting Report permissions: 2080931 - Recruiting Reports - Recruiting Management.
- Open the Reporting/Analytics tab.
- Click in "New" to create a new report and select the most desirable type of report.
- Choose "Single Domain" as structure and "Recruiting V2" as Data Domain.
- In the "Columns" section, select "Job Req Operator".
- Select the following options:
- Job Req ID
- First Name
- Last Name
- User Sys ID
- Operator Type
- Is Owner
- Click on "Done" and open the "Filters" section.
- In the "Filters" section, select "Job Req Operator" one more time.
- Select only the "Job Req ID" as option and a new window will come up.
- Check the "By My Selection" checkbox and type the specific Job Req ID that you want to find out the operators.
- Click on "Done" and "Done" again.
- In the lower left corner, click on "Preview" to have a preview of the file.
- Fill out all the information to create the file, save the report and right after generate to choose the type of file that you want your report.
- Select the type of file to download it.
Additional field descriptions:
- Is owner: shows if the user is the owner of the operator team (e.g. Recruiter), or a part of the operator team (e.g. Recruiting Team).
- Is admin selected: shows if the users were added through Manage Recruiting Team Settings.
- Is disabled: shows if the user is disabled, such as a purged user. Inactive users will not be included here.
2080931 - Recruiting Reports - Recruiting Management
Job Requisition Operators; AdHoc; Operators Report; Who are the operators; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To