- When attempting to upload an image for Login Background, the "Uploading" sign keeps showing and upload never finishes, or application returns an error
- HTTP Watch logs show error fingerprint 6a1ae748cd68be064042710a85c90449842bd57d
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to "Theme Manager"
- Select any editable theme
- Click on "Login Styles" and "Login Background"
- Select "Upload an image" and select image to be uploaded
- The "Uploading" sign keeps showing and upload never finishes, or returns an error
This may be caused due to a low-level application issue caused by an image file with incorrupt color data, most likely caused by some failure at the moment of the image file creation or conversion.
Open the original image file on any image editor and re-save the image on a standard file format, preferably PNG. Then, try uploading the image into "Theme Manager" again.
In the event of the issue persists even after performing the above, then please report an incident under component LOD-SF-PLT for further investigation and attach the HTTP Watch logs to it.
- 2089446 - HTTP Watch - When and How to Use
theme manager, upload, background, image, login styles, login page, customize login , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-THM , Theme Manager Issues , Problem