- Unable to work at the same time on two instances that are hosted on the same data center/stack
- Unable to switch browser sessions between two SuccessFactors instances
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Access one of your instances (e.g. performancemanagerX.successfactors.com/sf/start?company=ProdA)
- On the same browser, access a second instance (e.g. performancemanagerX.successfactors.com/sf/start?company=StageA)
- Notice that you are either:
- Logged out of the first instance
- The session is overwritten by the second instance
SAP SuccessFactors does not support simultaneous access to environments that are hosted on the same data center/stack, as per the example mentioned above.
For you to work on both at the same time and without conflicts, you will need to use two different browsers and/or the incognito mode.
Alternatively, you can also use any other environments registered for your company that are hosted under different data center/stack and, therefore, can be accessed simultaneously.
concurrent session, browser, access URL, two instances, two tenants, access same browser, simultaneous access, stack , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem