You are executing Aging List for Receivables Report for Customer Account and you see that the EmployeeID is shown as # or Unassigned.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics Work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Show All Reports and Find Report Aging List for Receivables.
- Mention the Company ID,Customer Account and Choose Apply
- Go to View and choose EmployeeID from Row Fields.
EmployeeID shows unassigned against the Customer Account.
EmployeeID is only an Additional Filter in case Business Partner is an Employee.The field is not filled if the Business Partner is a Customer Account.
You can try using the Report Account Responsibility Data if you are looking for the EmployeeID responsible for the Customer Account.
Aging List for Receivables,Customer Account, EmployeeID , KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA , Analytics Content , Problem