- An ASE error is encountered:
Msg 702, Level 16, State 1:
Server '<server_name>', Line 1:
Memory request for xxx bytes exceeds the size of single page of xxx bytes.
- The error happens in a database that was loaded from a source database on a different platform (for example, the problem happens on ASE on Linux in a database that has been loaded from a dump taken on ASE on Solaris.)
- When running sp_post_xpload (a normal action after a cross-database dump and load has occurred) you may then encounter error 702. Other actions (such as attempting data insert, delete or update on certain tables) can also result in error 702.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
ATNDC x-database 16384 8192 4096 2048 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.