- The dump file can't be created.
- Checking the log, you can find the error message "A write failed with error code: (112), There is not enough space on the disk".
- There is a workaround to stop the database and kill the sybmbuf.exe, but after a while, the issue will happen again.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
transaction, backup, robocopy , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.