You are replicating Sales Quote or Sales order from ERP/S4HANA to Cloud For Customer and the incoming message fails with error "Change of payment terms not allowed"
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to Web service message monitoring
2) Identify the failed message with interface "CustomerOrderReplicationIn"
3) Navigate to the error log to find the error message
4) If you open the payload from webservice message monitoring view, you can find the ItemType. Lets say "XYZ"
1) C4C doesn't support change/creation of CashDiscountTerms(Payment Terms) and ScheduleLines for TEXT type items.
2) Go to Business Confiuration and open the activity type "Sales Orders", you can find the Item type XYZ is either defined as the type "TEXT" or is created with reference to any standard TEXT type item
3) You get this error as you may be sending CashDiscountTerms or ScheduleLines under this item type in the payload
Ensure that you have latest mapping content in the middleware as we have a filter to drop the nodes which are not accepted by Cloud For Customer when they are sent for Text type Item.
"Change of payment terms not allowed" "Sales Order Replication" "Sales Quote Replication" "CustomerOrderReplicationIn" , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , Problem