After following all the instructions to setup Promotion Management with Solution Manager 7.2 CTS+ environment based on the document (https://www.sap.com/documents/2015/07/70b21a11-537c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.html ),
- Promotion Management Non-Abap CTS+ transport import to destination fail with an error “Peer sent alert: handshake failure” as shown below-
- It works when using a HTTP deployment URL (without SSL), but fails when switching back to HTTPS URL (SSL enabled with TLS)
- The Deploy URL is hosted on Apache Tomcat is correct:
- SAP Solution Manager 7.x on a mixed SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.x / AS Java 7.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
- Promotion Management with CTS+
- Linux / Unix
BOBJ LCM CTS+ import SSL TLS , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BC-JAS-SEC , Security, User Management , BC-CTS-TMS-PLS , TMS for non-ABAP (CTS+) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.