- The Recruiting module is now using Generic and Foundation objects. Now it is possible to use these objects in the job requisitions and also as filters in the Career Site.
- This article will exaplain some limitations, how to configure this filter and present an example.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Foundation and Generic Objects are supported in the Recruiting module. These objects can also be configured as filter for internal and external career site.
- In order to use these fields as filters, you need to enable them in Recruiting and declare the fields in the job requisition template:
- Provisioning > Company Settings > Enable Generic Objects
- Go to Admin Center > Recruiting Management Settings > Enable Generic Object / Foundation Object (GO/FO) field types
- Enable the desired Objects
- Configure the same objects in the Job Requisition Template *
- Go to Internal and External Career Search Settings > Enable the desired objects
* The system only supports the standard objects to be used as filters. Recruiting Module has the following standard generic objects:
- The following piece of code shows an example of how to declare the standard field in the job requisition template. Do not forget to mark the field as custom="false".
<field-definition id="legalEntity_obj" type="object" required="false" custom="false" object-type="LegalEntity">
<field-label><![CDATA[Legal Entity OBJ]]></field-label>
<field-label lang="en_US"><![CDATA[Legal Entity OBJ OBJ]]></field-label>
<field-description><![CDATA[Legal Entity OBJ]]></field-description>
<field-description lang="en_US"><![CDATA[Legal Entity OBJ]]></field-description>
- Foundation Object and Generic Object fields types are not supported for microsites.
- For the whole instructions on how to configure the Generic and Foundation objects for recruiting, please refere to the guide Implementing HR Master Data Sync for Foundation Object and Generic Object Fields in Recruiting Management
2550059 - Generic Objects not appearing in job filters in manage recruiting sites in admin center - Recruiting Management
SF, Success, Factors, RCM, generic, objects, career, site, enable, filter, use, filtering, how, to , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To