You are not able to define Weightage in the points of engagement.
"image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activity Planner work center.
- Click on the Points of Engagement.
- Open the Point of Engagement XYZ(XYZ represents the ID of the Points of Engagement).
- Add the Survey XYZ (XYZ represents the survey you wish to add).
- Result: The Weightage percentage is not showing.
The Weightage percentage is defined during Design of the Survey while adding the questions and not directly in the Points of Engagement. The Survey Scoring represents the Weightage percentage.
You can define Scores in a Survey using the following steps:
Go to the Survey work center.
Open the Survey XYZ(XYZ represents the ID of the Survey).
Go to Questions facet.
Click on the add.
While adding the question you can define the scores of each answer, same as the screenshot below shows.
Points of Engagement ; Survey ; Question , KBA , LOD-LE-PSP , Perfect Store , How To