Standard implementation HRHAP00_ENHANCE_FRE3 (ADD_NEW_ELEMENT_UP_TO_7) of the BAdI HRHAP00_ENHANCE_FREE (Appraisal Document - Free Enhancement) is supposed to allow 7 elements at most to be added dynamically in the appraisal document. But it is found that in maximum only 6 elements can be added into the document by this standard implementation.
"Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 on SAP enhancement package for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
HRHAP00_ENHANCE_FREE, 606, A606, B606, Add New Element (up to 7) , KBA , PA-PD-PM , Objective Setting and Appraisals , PA-PD , Personnel Development , PA-PD-AP , Appraisal Systems , PA-PD-DP , Development Plans , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.