- DTMF fails to register in the Auto-Attendant connected to the target Gateway
- The auto-attendant is also known as a digital receptionist
- AKA a voice menu system that allows callers to be transferred to an extension without going through a telephone operator or receptionist
- DTMF is not reaching the Auto Attendant
- There is no transcoder in the Session Border Controller (SBC)
- Transcoding is the process of converting one protocol to another
- In the SIP world, a common place to perform transcoding is the Session Border Controller (SBC)
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.