You edit sales documents and you cannot change the Bill-To party, as the fields are greyed out.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Open the Sales Order workcenter.
- Select the Sales Order view.
- Open any sales order.
- Navigate to the items tab.
- The Bill-To Party is always greyed out.
You have scoped the address redetermination for Bill-To in Sales Documents in the Scoping Questions.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Navigate to the Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- View Active Scope.
- Navigate to 4. Questions.
- Open Sales->Customer Invoicing->Miscellaneous Invoicing->Miscellaneous Invoicing.
- You will find question "Do you want to redetermine the address of the Bill-To Party from the master data at the time of invoice creation?".
- Once this question is scoped, you are not able to manually change the bill-to party in sales documents anymore, including customer invoicing.
- The redetermination does not redetermine the party itself, but only the entered details in the party master data for the Bill-To address.
- If you want to adjust the Bill-To Party manually, unscope this question.
Contract, Sales Order, Invoice, Bill-To, Greayed, Greyed out, Read Only, Vertrag, Kundenauftrag, Rechnung, Rechnungsempfänger, Ausgegraut , KBA , AP-CCP-CC , Customer Contract , How To