A specific recruiting operator has been replaced by other user in the job requisition. It is expected that new operator will gain visibility for the job requisition and will be hidden to the previous operator however the job requisition is still visible to previous operator. Is it possible to hide the requisitions from these users?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting tab then open one of the job requisition
- Update one of the recruiting operator (e.g. Hiring Manager)
- Proxy as the new operator and validate the visibility of the job requisition.
- Proxy as the previous operator, you still see the job requisition in the Recruiting tab
There are 2 possible reasons why this happens:
- The previous operator was one of the approver/s of the job requisition during pre-approved stage.
- The previous operator is a part of recruiting team.
Identify the reason why operator has the visibility. If he is the approver in pre-approve stage, we have the option to hide the job requisition using Manage Document Visibility. The details are in the KBA 2520414 - Hide Visibility After Document Transfer - Performance Management.
For Job requisition that uses recruiting team, identify if the recruiting team is linked with the recruiting group. Check the users included in the group if the previous operator is one of the members.
remove, visibility, job, requisition, Manage Document Visibility, tab, approver, operator. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To