Cancelled time off requests can no longer be edited or submitted
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to My Employee File > Select an Employee
- Take Action > Manage Leave of Absence
- Under Time Records, edit and cancel an approved LOA. There will be no option to resubmit/edit it to revert the cancellation made.
It is currently an expected system behavior to be no longer able to resubmit or edit a cancelled leave request. In cases of accidental cancellation, a new leave request needs to be created and submitted.
If this is a business requirement, please raise an enhancement request by following this KBA 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products.
Time Off, Leave of Absence, LOA, Cancelled LOA, Resubmit or Edit , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Product Enhancement