- After performing an upgrade and/or a system copy/refresh, transaction SOAMANAGER shows the following message:
There are severe inconsistencies in the Web Service configuration.
- The displayed inconsistency is the following:
Business Application ID was originally created for system: <SID_XXX>
- However, after running the Repair selected functionality, the system raises a 500 SAP Internal Server Error, with the following message:
ERROR: Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible. (termination: RABAX_STATE).
- In the meantime the following dump is raised in transaction ST22:
|Category||ABAP Programming Error|
|Web Dynpro Component||
- ABAP Web Services
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
Webservice, Web Service, Webservices, Web Services, ESI, ESI_GDPR, ESI_STD, appl_soap_management, SAOMANAGER, SOA Manager, SOAP Management, inconsistency, system copy, refresh, database, , KBA , BC-ESI-WS-ABA , Web Service and SOAP - ABAP , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , BC-ESI-WS-ABA-CFG , WebServices ABAP Configuration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.