You want to know how to set the Pricing Date for your Sales Quote or Sales Order Z-Document types.
SAP Cloud for Customer/ Sales
Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Open the Sales Orders or Sales Quotes activity (either search for it in the Overview facet, or go to the Implementation Projects screen and open it in the Fine Tuning activities).
- Click the Maintain Document Types link.
- In the column Pricing Date, change the settings as needed for your Z-document types - for example: '(Current) Date included in Copy'.
- You can define new document types. The settings can only be configured for newly created document types!
- The Pricing Date for standard document types always gets copied if a quote is created as copy or follow-up.
KBA: 2540377 - FAQ for Sales Quotes
Sales Orders, Sales Quotes, Pricing Date, Copy, Business Configuration. , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To