You are creating opportunities and get the error message "Instance with the same key (…) already exists".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Click New to create a new Opportunity.
Result: Error "Instance with the same key (…) already exists"
This symptom is often occurring when migrated documents have the same number range which is used for normal processing.
We should provide a permanent fix with the 1905 release.
In the meantime, please do the following:
Go to the Business Configuration workcenter.
- Open the Activity List and search for Opportunities.
- Click Maintain Number Range.
- Change the number range to numbers that are higher than the last number shown in the error message. Allow plenty of difference to avoid further clashes.
opportunities, same key, create, number range , KBA , LOD-LE-OPP , Opportunity processing , Problem