- There are some error messages in receiver proxy system (for example, Error in Receiver Side ABAP Application) which can be restarted manually.
- When you select an error message and click on "Restart" button, a logon popup is shown.
- After you enter user name and password to logon again, an error popup "Error during user switch (read)" is shown as below.
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
Restart, user switch, Principal Propagation, PP, PIPPUSER, proxy, logon,Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, XI, AEX , KBA , BC-XI-IS-IEN , Integration Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.