How to add translation to the Capabilities Library in Workforce Planning Strategic ForecastsImage/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
To add the translation to the standard libraries, you can go to Edit Capabilities menu. However, if you need to change the language only of your forecast capabilities, you can do this directly in the table.
Add the translation via Edit Capabilities menu
Go to Workforce Planning Home and open your Strategic Forecast
- In the Forecasts menu click on the pencil icon > Edit Capabilities
- Select the library you need and click on the capability name
- Select the language and add the translation
Add the translation directly in the table
- Open your forecast
- In the Forecasting tab click on Capabilities
- Select the Table view
- Click on the capability name on the table
- Click on Open Capability Editor
- Select the capability and rename
How to add translation to the Capabilities Library in Workforce Planning Strategic Forecasts language WFP , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To