When creating a Data Capture Form for the RMK website, the country picklist is empty in Career Site Builder. There is an existing country picklist and it populates normally when creating a candidate profile.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Career Site Builder
- Go to Global > Data Capture Forms
- Edit your Data Capture Form
- In the Layout tab, expand the Country field
- Click on the picklist button. No values are displayed, the picklist is empty
The Data Capture Form country values are coming from the Country Generic Object (MDF entity). If no values have been entered for the country GO, the picklist will be empty.
Values need to be entered for the Country Generic Object. You can add more countries or edit the existent ones via Picklist Center.
Note: Make sure to add the relevant label translations in Manage Data for each country or the picklist can return blank on the data capture form in certain locales.
Data Capture Form, country picklist, empty, Blank, Locale , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem