- My Team tile is missing from the landing page.
- Unable to access information of the subordinates on My Team tile.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Learning as Supervisor.
- Notice that 'My Team' tile is missing from your Home page.
- My Team tile is not added to the Landing Page Settings under Application Administration.
- The user role has incomplete workflows.
The following conditions should be met:
- My Team tile is not added in the Landing Page Settings.
- Access Learning Administration
- Go to Application Administration > Landing Page Settings.
- Click Add Tile.
- Select My Team.
- Add My Team workflows to the user role.
- Access Learning Adminnistration.
- Go to Security > Role Management
- Search and edit the role associated to your admin id
- Go to Permission
- Click 'add one or more from list'.
- Under My Team, select and add all that is applicable.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, my team, employees, manager, supervisor, tile, landing page, home, BIZX, workflow, settings , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-WOR , Roles & Workflows , Problem