SAP ASE setup shows the message below during installation:
The program can't start because MSVCR120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Open Client Client-Library
- Microsoft Windows x86 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
msvcr120.dll, msvcr120, setup, Microsoft Visual C++, , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.