You are unable to create a follow-up item such as a Lead, Opportunity or Sales Order from a Ticket on Fiori Layout.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Login to system in Fiori Client.
- Open any existing Ticket.
- There is no Create button ('+' icon) on the bottom bar of the screen.
The create icon on Fiori Client is enabled for all screens only if the setting 'Enable Easy Create from Object Detail View' is maintained in the system.
Login to system in HTML client with Admin rights.
Go to Adapt -> Company Settings.
Check the checkbox for 'Enable Easy Create from Object Detail View'.
- Save the changes.
- Go to Adapt -> Launch Fiori Client.
- Open any Existing ticket.
- The Create Button will now be available.
unable to create lead fiori, follow up item fiori, follow up button not visible fiori , KBA , create follow up item , unable to create follow up fiori , AP-RC-UIF-RT , UI Framework Runtime , Problem