You have configured a take rule and in this rule and you have noticed that the rule is not working as expected.
When checking the logs, you have noticed the following error message:
Your business rule is configured as in the image below:
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Rule is configured incorrectly
If you further check the Start Date and End Date you'll see that the start date will happens after the end date which is incorrect. Se the details explanation below:
- For the function "Has Absences In Period" you must inform two date parameters, the start date and end date;
- The start date parameter here uses Date plus and as reference the Employee Time.Start date + 1, 2 or 3 which means that if you request a leave for Jan 22nd the date plus will transform this respectively in: Jan 23rd, Jan 24th and Jan 25th;
- The second date parameter (the end date) is also using Employee Time.Start Date as reference but without any Date Plus function.
- As a result, considering this rule and that you are requesting on Jan 22nd you'll get the following:
- Start Jan 23rd and End Jan 22nd;
- Start Jan 24th and End Jan 22nd;
- Start Jan 25th and End Jan 22nd;
So you can see that in all cases the start date happened after the end date which causes the inconsistence.
Please correct the rule considering the dates and making sure that the start date will never happens after the end date.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem