- Post upgrading to IQ version 16.1 when running the sp_iqcheckdb stored procedure using an OUTPUT TO statement, the procedure appears to run slower.
- The DBCC consistency report produced is printed to the iqmsg file twice.
- This only happens when the checkdb is run for wide table objects where the number of columns is in the region of 500 or more.
- The SQL request level logging appears to show the SQL statement being PREPAREd and EXECUTEd twice.
- Client side messages that may be seen that indicate you are hitting this issue...
(First 500 rows)
Note: Some of the data values have been truncated for display purposes.
- The issue may also be affecting other stored procedures using the OUTPUT TO statement and wide objects.
- SAP IQ 16.1 and above on all platfroms
sybase, double, duplicate, degrade, performance, messages, checkdb, 'check db', replicated, isql, dbisql, proc, spcheckdb, consistency, check, linux, solaris, rhel, , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.