- Japanese era name will be changed from May, 2019. New era is decided as 令和 (Reiwa)
- Will Crystal Reports 2016 and Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2 support the new Japanese era name? For example, display a date object with Japanese era information in the Crystal reports document.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.2 / 4.x
- Crystal Reports 2016
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
Both Crystal Reports 2016 and Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2 will also use and support the new Japanese era name.
For more details, please refer to SAP Note:
2779660 - Support on Japanese era name change in Crystal Reports from May 1st, 2019
- 2779660 - Support on Japanese era name change in Crystal Reports from May 1st, 2019
- Japanese era name Change (Wikipedia): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Japanese_imperial_transition
bo, bi, bi4, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, webi, date, formatdate, format date, date format, era, japanese, japan, calendar, Heisei, Shōwa, Showa, Taishō, Taisho, Meiji, Emperor, change, changed, updated, update, new, 平成, 昭和, 大正, 明治, Abdication, CR, CR4E, rpt, Nengo, 令和, reiwa , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem