You would like to enable the OData API Monitor functionality to trace inbound OData calls in your SAP Cloud for Customer tenant.
SAP Cloud for Customer
The OData API Monitor first needs to be scoped as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Access the Implementation Projects work center view.
- Click the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to Step 4 – Questions.
- Open scoping element Communication and Information Exchange, then People Collaboration, Intranet and External Services, then Communities, Document Management and External Services.
- Scope the question "Do you want to enable Monitoring of OData Inbound calls?"
How to active the OData API Monitor:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Access the General Settings work center view.
- Click the OData API Monitor link under the System Administration section.
- Click the Activate OData Trace button.
Once activated, requests are logged for three hours or until monitoring is deactivated. Both request and response payloads can be visualized and downloaded. The logs are retained for a maximum of 15 days from the date of collection.
OData, OData Trace, OData API Monitor, Odata Monitor , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-API , OData API (C4C Only) , Problem